.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Allentown, PA

I'm a Christian wife and a mom to three daughters and two sons. I'm a member of the board of directors of EmPoWeReD Birth. In my "spare time" I'm a doula, and a certified childbirth instructor.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Out of the mouths of babes...

Apparently my almost 6 year old daughter is a bit too sure of her cuteness. Here is a conversation we had at bedtime tonight:

K: Mom, you just can't say 'no' to this face.
M: Yes, I can.
K: No, you can't. It's too cute.
M: K, your face certainly is cute, but I still can say 'no' to it.
K: No, no one can.

Jenn

2 Comments:

Blogger Goldie said...

I've heard the same thing from my 10yo!
But the truth is, none of us can say "no" to our puppy! He's just too cute for words! Oh, wait... I still can.

2:48 PM, May 18, 2006  
Blogger Milliner's Dream, a woman of many "hats"... said...

How did I miss this before?! TOO cute.

Hh

6:43 AM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home