.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Allentown, PA

I'm a Christian wife and a mom to three daughters and two sons. I'm a member of the board of directors of EmPoWeReD Birth. In my "spare time" I'm a doula, and a certified childbirth instructor.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I guess it was about time...

Apparently I'm pregnant.

Expecting a baby boy...so say the wise folks at On-line Pregnancy Tester.

Oh, he'll be 8 lbs 3 0z, have black hair and brown eyes. Which is really amazing because I have 4 kids who weighed between 6 lbs 11 oz and 7 lbs 8 oz at birth, have blonde/red/or light brown hair, and blue eyes. And my husband and I have blue eyes. Which does leave one wondering...who is the father?

The pool guy apparently. And he's really hunky. ;-) Now where is that pool, other than on the "we have a dream" sketches my husband and I have made of our back yard?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"...Apparently I'm pregnant..."

Thanks for the heart attack!

Your hubby;)

{{{Candleman}}}

7:36 PM, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Jenn said...

Okay, can I just say that I think it is hysterical that my husband, for one brief moment, thought I was announcing a REAL pregnancy?

5:23 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home