.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Allentown, PA

I'm a Christian wife and a mom to three daughters and two sons. I'm a member of the board of directors of EmPoWeReD Birth. In my "spare time" I'm a doula, and a certified childbirth instructor.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Quotable Quotes...

I don't know the source of this quote...but it is very spot on.
If I were an Iraqi, bound to a bed, clothes taken, denied food or water and lied
to...the American Media would care. But I'm just a woman giving birthin America,
bound to a bed, clothes taken, denied food or water and lied to.

Another "spot on" quote:

"We have not lost faith, but we have transferred it from God to the medical
profession."- George Bernard Shaw

Do you have any favorite quotes? Please share them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitchell Clan said...

The Iraqi quote is mine :)
Shannon Mitchell

10:30 AM, February 19, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home