.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Allentown, PA

I'm a Christian wife and a mom to three daughters and two sons. I'm a member of the board of directors of EmPoWeReD Birth. In my "spare time" I'm a doula, and a certified childbirth instructor.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Now how ironic is this?

As anyone who has ever lived with me can attest (and I've had many roommates over the years--filling out the criminal background check paperwork for church is insane), my biggest housecleaning nemisis is papers. Everywhere, they are just everywhere.

And I married a man with the same problem. Add us together, and yes, now it bugs me. Particularly those darned newspapers that MUST hang out around the house for at least a week before being read.

So, ahem...I accepted a job working for a newspaper.

Now that's irony. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger TulipGrrl said...

Doing the same sort of work? Or something new?

10:50 AM, April 18, 2007  
Blogger TulipGirl said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi!"

12:08 PM, September 08, 2007  
Blogger mom24 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to meet someone who is an advocate of birth and children! I can't beleive how the wool has been pulled over the eyes of parents in this culture when it comes to birth and safety - they seem to just go-with-the-flow instead off doing research to make the best choices for their kids! My 1st 3 were born in hospitals and I was ignorant of my own health and rights during those pregancies as well. I'm not saying that ALL women should have their babies at home - I just feel that they should have that right to do so and be educated enough to make the best choice for their babies!

I've met the midwife, Dianne G. and really hope that she will be able to continue empowering women to do what God has designed their bodies to do! Thanks for the info on EMTALA -I'll pass it on to my VBA2C friend.

I like your blog and will return to get more familiar with your interesting and informative posts!
Blessings,
Andrea

8:25 AM, April 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home